Constant Contact's leading email marketing, social media marketing, event marketing, local deals, digital storefronts, and online surveys - supported by free KnowHow, personalized coaching, and award-winning product support - help all types of small businesses and organizations find new customers, drive repeat business, and generate referrals. More than 500,000 clients worldwide use Constant Contact to drive their business!
Creating an email newsletter just got easier with the Constant Contact one-click editing tool!
- Use the step-by-step Email Wizard to create your email newsletter.
- Create and send emails on your iPhone or iPod Touch with QuickView.
- Add your colors and logos to one of our 400+ email newsletter templates.
- Easy editing tools make it a snap to customize your email newsletters, add formatting with one click, drag and drop images, resize pictures, try new fonts, and more!
- Bring your promotions to life with pictures — store 5 at a time for FREE.
- Promote your social media pages in your emails. Insert links to your blog, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr, and LinkedIn.
- Use Simple Share to post to Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn — build buzz about your emails in a few easy steps.
- Automatically pull your blog posts into your email campaigns in seconds by clicking the RSS button, adding your blog's URL, and selecting the post you want to share.
- Schedule welcome emails or commonly sent messages with an Email Autoresponder.
Learn email marketing best practices with Constant Contact's handy resources!
- Join one of our free daily live online tours of Email Marketing.
- Sign up for the monthly 'Hints & Tips' email newsletter.
- Get answers quickly in FAQs to almost any question you can ask.
- Connect with your peers in the Constant Contact 'Community.'
- Get detailed step-by-step help with our quick email marketing tutorials.
- Increase your marketing knowledge with helpful, best practices webinars.
- Listen to handy podcasts anytime — subscribe on iTunes or RSS.
Want to learn more about email marketing?
Constant Contact recommends these 2 great books...
Tune-in weekly to wsRadio.com to hear wine and food journalist lynn krielow chamberlain, host of "Wine and Dine" on VinVillageRadio broadcast seven days a week on the wsRadio Network, the world-wide leader in internet talk radio with more than a million listeners every month! Click the logo below to tune-in now!